Join Today

What small DFW things will you do this week - w/c 23rd April?

When we start out on the DFW trail we do loads of "big stuff" that makes quite a difference to our situation. These include having our lightbulb moment, cutting up the credit cards and cancelling Sky and the gym.

But once we have done the bigger stuff, we often feel that we are not making the same amount of progress, when in fact the small steps are helping us form good financial habits and helping us get closer everyday to staying in control and becoming debt free, or staying debt free.

Examples could be hanging washing out instead of using the tumble dryer or leaving your purse/wallet at home to avoid the risk of spending.

So be proud of those small steps, they really are important

Morning eurgh tired! Coffee doesn't seem to be cutting through it hopefully a shower will perk me up!

I made carrot cake overnight oats last night and am really looking forward to eating it!

Today (well at least this is what I think I need to be doing!)

* quick shower
    * hang out washin
    * put away mountain of washing
    * lunches for today made last night
    * frozen ys blueberries & last of hg raspberries from freezer with yogurt for snack mmmmm
    * onepoll
    * list a couple of things on fleabay
    * get oh to print out some wombled APGs
    * water seedlings if they need it
    * sow seeds tonight
    * get tomorrow's lunches & bags ready tonight
    * NSD
    * finish my dressmaker's form? Hopefully....

Ok that's me. Have a great day everyone x

Hugs to all the sleepy heads. Feeling a bit like that myself this morning. I forgot my work keys and gym shoes. Asked OIH to drop them off to me.

Bit windy and cool here today, but at least things are finally growing. It feels like the garden was holding its breath.

Today's mission:

• B/L/D from stores.
    • Charge phone in work - done
    • Gym at lunchtime - done
    • No alcohol
    • Water plants in greenhouse - done
    • Keep checking TSB banking to see if it finally works - working but incredibly slow
    • Poss cast on second sock if time/inclination. I haven't started yet as it's been too nice out and I wanted to be in the garden.

Normal work day so not much doing.

Hi to all of the regulars and a BIG welcome to all the newbies, this is a really FAB thread with so many lovely, caring, considerate and supportive people.

Woke up to gorgeous sunshine, will possibly have a quiet day at home as am shattered, busy day Saturday and Sunday I was a bit out of sorts, lol, (and then felt even more so after visiting mum) so didn't post as didn't want to bring the thread "down". Today we will:

Check Bank & made PAD - Done
    Housework - Done
    Purge a few emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    Surveys -
    Swagbucks -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Check: Tombola Stars, Lucky Bob, Luckyphone, FPL, WinaDinner -
    Read -
    Knit -